What if your customers were trying to call you, but your phone was off the hook?
There is no point having a fabulous advertisement if it has no contact details included. If your settings in BNI Connect aren’t quite right them your phone number and email address might not be visible, meaning you might potentially miss a referral opportunity.
With your BNI Membership you have a digital presence in three different places:
1. In the BNI App you appear in the chapter roster which makes it easy for your chapter members to contact you
2. In the BNI App you also appear in the worldwide member search which makes it easy for any BNI member in the world to contact you.
3. On the BNI Website you appear in the member search which the whole world can see and contact you through.Get everyone (who hasn’t already!!) to take their phones out
Check yourself out…
Look at your profile in the App under Chapter Roster/Worldwide Search and online on the BNI Website under Find A Member to make sure your phone and email address are there and displayed correctly.
NB: Your actual email address isn’t displayed on the website; emails are relayed through BNI to keep your email address private.
If my listing is incomplete, how do I fix it?
1. Make sure all your details are included in your profile.
2. Login to the full BNI system on a personal computer or through a web browser rather than the app, then navigate to the contact details tab. Check here that you have not un-ticked the options to show your details on the public and national websites.
3. Again, in the full system, go to Account Settings and make sure you are sharing your email and contact details with All so that every BNI member can see your details.
Don’t miss out on referrals, check your listings today!